Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sora Bulq custom Star Wars action figure

Sora Bulq was a Jedi master present at the battle of Geonosis, however in the aftermath of the battle he fell to the dark side and became a general for the CIS. I decided to make a custom figure of Sora Bulq after his fall to the dark side. As a dark Jedi Sora wore robes similar in appearance to Anakins robes. I didn't think that an Anakin action figure would capture the look of Sora. Instead I used the VC Quinlan Vos body as the base figure and did a little painting to alter the color of the robe slightly. 





2 comments:

  1. Do you still make custom figures? If so, so you just so 3.75 inch scale, or do you also do the Black Series 6 inch scale? Please let me know. Thank you - Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sorry I don't check this too often. I do still make customs, though I mainly stick to 3.75 scale.

    ReplyDelete